New Flophouse Address:

You will find all the posts, comments, and reading lists (old and some new ones I just published) here:
https://francoamericanflophouse.wordpress.com/

Friday, June 8, 2012

Where You Sit in the French Political Spectrum

This is too cool.  Flophouse readers, I'd like to point your attention to Arun's latest post about Politest.  This is a very short test devised by French political science students to determine where a person sits on the French political spectrum and what parties that person might be affiliated with.

Arun translated the test questions into English.  I invite all Flophouse readers from countries outside of France to take the test and see how your political opinions map to the French political scene.  

Then, if you are so inclined, drop Arun a note in the comments section giving your country/political affiliation/party where you are and what your results were for France.

Full disclosure.  I took the test a few moments ago and I may be a conservative in the U.S. but I sit firmly in the center here in France.  Go figure.

No comments: