New Flophouse Address:

You will find all the posts, comments, and reading lists (old and some new ones I just published) here:
https://francoamericanflophouse.wordpress.com/

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Playing for Change - connecting the world through music



Playing for Change

I like these folks so much and their mission is one that really resonates with me.   When words in any language are not enough, music takes us higher to a place where we can achieve something very close to perfect harmony.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

What you have written is so great !
The music played around the World also !

I remember listening country music in Healdsburg Plaza Gazebo CA, a summer evening with my family. Great souvenir !

Nothing to add, just watch the video one more again…

Thanks for your share